OUT2NEWS EMPLOYMENT & CLASSIFIEDS
SPONSORED BY JOBING.COM
Jobing.com is the nation’s largest, locally-focused provider of employment media, founded by an HR professional for HR professionals. Jobing.com is a unique online community that provides the forum, resources, and technology to connect employers, job seekers, and community organizations.
SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE
Want to join a winning team in the growing field of healthcare offering an empowering culture and attitude?
Spherion is seeking a sales professional who will be responsible for contacting new patients that have called to express interest in learning more about the medical supply product offerings or contacting patients that are current customers interested in purchasing more of their current medical supply products. The shift schedule is flexible but does require one evening shift (12:30-9:00) and preferably one mid shift (10:30-7:00 ) with the ability to work 1-2 Saturdays and OT if needed. Previous call center and sales experience required. Prior Catheter and/or Ostomy product experience preferred.
Working hours: 8 am – 6 pm M – F, 12:30 pm – 9 pm one day per week
1-2 year experience performing similar role sales role
Excellent computer, clerical and communication skills, ability to interface with multiple departments.
Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks ability to work independently and under pressure
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Background check required
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Overnight Stuart Airfield Officer For Lockheed Martin
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company!You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer.
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
• Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
• Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
• Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
• Answer questions and assist guests and employees
• Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Physical and Mental Functions:
• Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Run as needed
• Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
• Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
• Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least 18 years of age
• Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
• Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
• Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
• Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
• As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
• Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
• Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
• Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
• Neat and professional appearance
• Ability to provide quality customer service
• Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
• Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
• Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Home Health Aides (CNA, HHA)
Caring People Home Healthcare has a location in Jupiter FL. We have many new live In cases and hourly cases in Jupiter, Stuart, and Palm Beach!
Call D.J. at 732-597-1352. We are taking walk-in applicants Mon -Friday between 930 and 2pm daily.
Caring People (Jupiter)
201 N US HWY 1
Jupiter 33477 Suite B1
Why work for Caring People? We offer:
• Scheduling/Steady Case Availability
• Caregiver Appreciation events
• Refer a Friend Bonus Program ($100)
• Health benefits for full time offered
• Initial and on going training
• Paid In-services / Orientation
• Direct Deposit
Come Join a team who is dedicated to caring for its patients and its staff!!
YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
Current CNA license or HHA Certificate
Current active CPR
Recent PPD or chest Xray within 1 year
Caring People will provide equal employment opportunity to all without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, race, creed, religious affiliation, national origin or disability
Retail Staff (Store 3373)
PLEASE NOTE: Your application will be considered for all positions within this store. Some positions may not be available in all locations.
Assistant Store Manager – will support the Store Manager in all facets of store operations including ensuring that the store staff provides friendly, open and enthusiastic customer service, in person and on the phone. This includes answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchases, and returns. Ensure that the store is clean, well-organized, and properly merchandised at all times, and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed. Supervise up to 5 or more Game Advisors by planning, organizing, and delegating work.
Senior Game Advisor (Shift Leader) – will assist the store management team in supervising all store activities as well as providing friendly, open and enthusiastic service to customers, in person and on the phone, including answering questions and assisting with product selection, purchase, or return Assist with store merchandising, inventory control, loss prevention, restocking, store cleaning and maintenance.
Game Advisor (Sales Associate) – provide outstanding customer service experience using elements of GameStop’s buy, sell, trade, and reservation business model, The Circle of Life. Working under direct supervision, this position ensures customers are greeted on the sales floor, informed of trade, reservation and loyalty program benefits and thanked. Game Advisors also share product knowledge with customers, ensures products are easy to see and buy, processes customer transactions, and provides a clean, organized store environment in which to shop. The principal business outcome for this role is higher levels of overall store performance and customer satisfaction
Our Servers don’t just provide our Guests with amazing food and drinks. With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos. Partner with other Team Members to ensure Guest satisfaction….
Our car wash associates meet and greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner, direct traffic into the car wash, make sure vehicles can be safely washed, maintain our equipment and other related activities. Able to notice potential problems with vehicles, repeat the same steps with every visitor while maintaining a sincere smile and a welcoming attitude….